Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February!

February is such a happy month! We have already made our Valentines Day dinner reservations for our romantic dinner. For the last couple of years we have been out of luck for procrastinating.

We are going to Bethel this weekend for the Bush District. I have never been to Bethel so I am excited to see the sights!!! Pictures to follow for sure.

It's Megan's birthday on the 24th so everyone please send her cards and flowers and presents and chocolate and mostly lots of love!!!

We are going to Kauai on the 21st so please think fondly of us as we thaw out for two weeks.

My baby brothers birthday is the 29th of this month. Yes, the 29th so I need to check and see if he gets a birthday this year or not!

The last week of this month the sun will peak over the mountains across from my front yard and we will officially have sunshine again for at least the next 6 months or so.

Our stake women's conference is this month - usually a fun and uplifting day, or at least a day that Dick bribes me with other wonderful and fun things to stay home with him - which is also fun!

I will follow up and be checking on you you as well!

Anything else? We'll see.

No comments: