Wednesday, January 29, 2014

October isn't over yet - with added photo's!

 I think I celebrated my birthday at least three times this year! Fortunately I only aged once! Jenny made me an awesome cake and we had a fun family get together to eat it! I can't imagine life without chocolate!
 Dick was able to spend a couple of days at Jenny's and we took some time to explore their new neighborhood, more precisely, the hill where the horses live. Lots of hills and domestic wildlife to explore. Didn't have to worry about things jumping out and eating us!
 Nice cows.
 Some were nicer than others.
 Hiking with grandpa!
 Saturday night movie time!
 Since we had no baby yet we were able to do some fun things to try and get the Stella show on the road,
 so to speak. Like shopping.....
 The pumpkin patch.....it was a sunny day!
 Moms and muffins at the elementary school and an awesome book fair!
 I loved seeing where the kids study. I was so impressed with Savannah's room.
Her teacher does yoga with the kids!
School is so fun, it made me wish I could hang out there more.
 Jenny's pre-labor lunch! I think it was the combination of this meal and the pumpkin patch that did the trick!
Circumstances brought Uncle Dave into town so we were all especially blessed to enjoy some rare
 fun time with him! Uncle Dave is a party waiting to happen!
 Hurrying to finish baby Stella's quilt that Savannah started in Alaska last summer.
 BYU bowling and games is a family tradition!

 Halloween Trunk or Treating at the church on Halloween night! Such a blast!
Hurrah for Grandpa! He had saved these on a file and I found them! What a great feeling!
So wicked!
Some very talented person painted this beautiful fall backdrop for the ward photos!

 Last minute car seat carrier cover! The underneath is red minke and it's so cute. And warm!
Grandma's shopping date with Savannah at City Creek Center. Caramel apple compliments of Kneaders. I've never seen a kid eat such a big apple!
So many fun things to see and do!
 Hudson and his jack -o-lantern!

 New outfit and boots!
 Date night with Ethan: Fun-finity Toy store, Mac and Cheese at Magleby's, and the worst cone of sherbet on earth at the Drug Store. But it was the funnest date every! Ethan has superior dating skills!
Grandma is totally smitten with him!

 Our last few hours together before I leave for Alaska and Grandpa! Lunch at Bucca's!
 Last chance to hold little Thomas. He has that "where have you been?" look on his face.
The little cousins!
Stella is just over a week and Thomas is just over a month! 
I miss these two little people so much! and they grow so fast!

No comments: