Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lowlights, sort of

There was very little about our vacation that we would change. I could live without the centipede and all the ants, but that was only for a couple of days. It rained our last day there and I was a little disappointed because I left the beach early the day before to get my hair cut and it did cost more than I usually pay for a really good cut. The wind was pretty crazy a lot of the time but then there are always other places to go to get out of it. And there was that one little incident with the rental car on Kauai, but so far nothing has come of that either. So by and large it was a great trip in almost every way. Except for a few unwanted pounds that I brought home. I hope to get some photos up tonight. Mahalo!

2 comments:

deerhollow said...

I am surprised the threat of a tsunami wasn't on your list! :) Sounds like such a wonderful trip! I will be looking for the photos as I have to live in paradise vicariously through you!

Cathy said...

I guess the concerns about the people in Chile over rided the memory. It was a minor inconvenience.