Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thank You!!!

A very sweet and creative friend gave me this beautiful little "chick-pin cushion" for Christmas. Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen? (Well except for my grandchildren.) She saw it in a shop and came home and copied it. And I think hers is cuter and "blingyier". I had to share. I love the beads and the adorable little chicky toes! Close up.
The back is just a cute as the front! Maybe I will experiement after the holidays.
The best gifts really are from the heart.

4 comments:

deerhollow said...

I love it, too! Don't you wish we had just 3 days all to ourselves early in December - so we could create until our hearts were content? I try to get things done earlier in the year, but somehow it isn't the same as doing it December...
You have a very sweet friend!

Jenny said...

That looks like Lynne Green has been hard at work. She should move to Provo...

coolmom said...

Then I would have to move too...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I heard my name mentioned in here. I didn't know you talk about me when I'm not here. I loved sharing this chick with Cathy. I love it when the recipient acts like they absolutely love what is in the package. I mean what is so exciting about a chicken pin cushion? But she made me feel like it was the best thing she had ever received. I'm glad it has a new home.
Lynne